- The journal of the ESAI is Irish Educational Studies.
- IES is published by Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Notes for Authors, Tables of Contents, and other details are available online.
- Please visit the publisher's website to see the Irish Educational Studies homepage, or read the Table of Contents of the current issue.
- Individual members of the ESAI are subscribed to the journal for one year as part of their membership (please see the note below). Institutional subscription to the journal is also available: to arrange an institutional subscription, please download and complete this form.
- A note on individual membership and journal subscription: ESAI membership is for a calendar year. Individuals and organisations who return membership forms prior to June 30th 2010 will be registered for 2010. Any forms received after June 30th will not be processed until the following December, and membership will not begin until January 2011. Individual members will receive their first edition of IES in July 2010, and editions for the subsequent year. Online access to the journal is not currently available to individual members, but is provided to corporate and institutional members of the ESAI.